Voting Contact Information:
Mitchell County Auditor: Rachel Foster, 641-832-3946 ext. 101
Raina Roll – Accounts Payable Clerk ext. 102
Lindsay Uhlenhopp – Payroll Clerk, ext 120
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Mitchell County Courthouse, 212 S. 5TH ST. OSAGE, IA 50461
Eligible and registered voters wishing to cast absentee ballots may vote in person at the office of the, or may make written requests for absentee ballots to be mailed to them. Send these requests to County Auditor, 212 S. 5TH ST. OSAGE, IA 50461
Voting in person
A registered voter may cast an absentee ballot on any regular business day prior to Election Day, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Voting by mail
Written requests for absentee ballots:
- Are required to be on the state-specified absentee request form;
- Should be received by the soon enough to allow the voted absentee ballot to be received back in the office of the County Auditor by Election Day;
- Require the voter’s name, voting address, name or date of the election and signature;
- Should be addressed to the . 212 S. 5th St. Osage, IA 50461
- Need to specify the name of the election (e.g. General Election) or the date of the election.
Voter Registration Information – Iowa Secretary of State
Voter Registration & Absentee Form for Military/Overseas