Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Licenses / Permits

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Below is a list of various permits and licenses with the corresponding contact link. In the future we will be adding many of these permits as pdf files that will be accessible online. Until that is completed you can click on the links to each department for additional contact information.

Beer and Liquor Permits unincorp. areas of the county.County Auditor
Birth/Death Certificates.County Recorder
Boat, Snowmobile, ATV Registration.County Recorder
Building Permits.County Planning & Zoning Department
Cigarette Permits unincorp. areas of the county.County Auditor
Drainage Tile Crossing Permits (in Right Of Way).County Engineer
Driver Licenses.Treasurer’s Office
Farm and Field Entrance Permit.County Engineer
Fireworks Permits
Habitat Stamps.County Recorder
Hunting / Fishing License.County Recorder
Marriage License.County Recorder
Oversized Load Moving Permits.County Engineer
Passports.County Recorder
Petitions for Drainage District Repairs.County Board of Supervisors
Utility Location Permits (in Right Of Way).County Engineer
Weapons Permits (to purchase or carry).County Sheriff’s Office
Well Permits and Septic Systems.County Sanitarian Department